Anomalia Games – Terrain Tiles – HDF – River Curves & River Fork
HDF River Curves & River Fork.
Available on back-order
Three River Curves Terrain Tiles.
Flat-packed for self-assembly.
The River Corner tile adds a wide river with bank to your board a 30x30cm (~1×1′) tile. Includes a variable set of river banks (type A & B) for mixing and matching the edges of your rivers. This stops all of your river pieces from looking the same.
One River Fork Terrain Tile.
The River Fork allows you to easily split one River into two. Or, for that matter, merge two Rivers into one in a single 1×1′ (30x30cm) tile. Includes a variable set of river banks for mixing and matching the edges of your rivers. This prevents all of your River Terrain Tiles from looking the same.
River Corner Terrain Tile 3
River Fork Terrain Tile 1
Instruction manual 1
Compatible with all other TerrainTiles.
TerrainT iles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
• Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
• Modular set engineered to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
• Ready to accept primers and paints
• Self-assembly set with full printed instructions – each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
• Friction-fit assembly on our grid framework means only a small amount of glue is needed during assembly
• Made to work with any scale model
• Works with imperial standard board dimensions – every full-scale tile is 1×1′ (30x30cm)
What you will need
• PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)