Osprey Wargames – Dracula’s America: Shadows of the West – Hunting Grounds
Out of stock
This supplement for Dracula’s America: Shadows of the West contains a host of new rules and material and offers something for every player.
– Two New Factions: The Forsaken, ragged survivors of the 7th Cavalry tormented by a bestial curse, and the Shadow Dragon Tong, crimelords with an agenda as mysterious as the powers wielded by their enforcers.
– The Hunting Grounds: Scenarios and encounters that focus on this mythical realm and the power and threats found within it.
– Territory: Build and develop your headquarters, and exploit the benefits it offers, but beware your enemies taking the fight to your home turf.
– Outlaws, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters: New campaign options, allowing you to turn to a life of crime, bring in wanted fugitives, or sell your gun to the highest bidder.
– New Monsters: The denizens of the Hunting Grounds, in all their terrifying glory.
– New Hired Guns: There’s all kinds of folk willing to sell their skills, and these new Hired Guns offer a range of tactical options… if you can afford them.
– New Gear: Bring a Gatling Gun to a knife fight, or find out why you were always warned about misusing brimstone chalk and vials of ectoplasm.
– New Skills: Riding and Leadership skills give you new combat options and help your posse stay in the fight.
It is 1875, and Count Dracula is President of the United States of America.
In the wake of the Civil War, with the country struggling to regain its balance, Dracula seized power. The Count’s thralls assassinated President Lincoln and his entire administration in a single night and, in the ensuing chaos, their master made his move. Dominating the Senate, he declared himself President-for-Life, and now rules the Union with fear and an iron fist. His vampiric progeny, the Coven of the Red Hand, infest every strata of society, and enforce Dracula’s will with ruthless efficiency.
Drawn by the shadows gathering across the nation, secretive cults and evil creatures emerge from their lairs to thrive in the darkness of the new regime. Fleeing from the oppression and menace of the East, hordes of pioneers head to the West, hoping for a new life.
Dracula’s greed, however, knows no bounds, and his reach is long…
Dracula’s America: Shadows of the West is a skirmish game of gothic horror set in an alternate Old West. Secret wars rage across the country – from bustling boom-towns to the most remote wilderness – as cults and secret societies fight for power and survival. Players will throw their support behind one of these factions, and will lead a Posse in fast-paced, cinematic battles for dominance and survival.