Anomalia Games – Terrain Tiles – HDF – Rivers
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Four River Terrain Tiles.
Flat-packed for self-assembly.
The River tile adds a wide river with bank to your board a 30x30cm (~1×1′) tile. Includes a variable set of river banks for mixing and matching the edges of your rivers. This prevents all of your River Terrain Tiles from looking the same.
River Terrain Tiles 4
Instruction manual 1
Compatible with all other TerrainTiles.
Terrain Tiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
• Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
• Modular set engineered to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
• Ready to accept primers and paints
• Self-assembly set with full printed instructions – each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
• Friction-fit assembly on our grid framework means only a small amount of glue is needed during assembly
• Made to work with any scale model
• Works with imperial standard board dimensions – every full-scale tile is 1×1′ (30x30cm)
What you will need
• PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)