Anomalia Games – Terrain Tiles – HDF – Flat 3’x3′ (90cmx90cm) Board Set
HDF Flat 3×3′ Board set. Flat-packed for self-assembly.
Available on back-order
Flat 3×3′ Board set. Flat-packed for self-assembly.
Our ever popular Flat board set of Terrain Tiles gives you the ability to sculpt your own arena for any scale tabletop miniature game.
Built to a standard spec of 1×1′ (30x30cm), this rules-compliant and highly modular terrain system is a highly durable way to get a unique gaming space that will stand the rigours of your own basing, sculpting and paiting whislt retaining the flexibility and hassle-free assembly that Terrain Tiles is known for.
Lazer-cut from a high density fibreboard (HDF).
Compatible with all other TerrainTiles.
Flat TerrainTile 9
Connection Combs 10
Corner Locks 6
Instruction manual 1
Interlocks with any other Terrain Tile.
Terrain Tiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
• Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
• Modular set engineered to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
• Ready to accept primers and paints
• Self-assembly set with full printed instructions – each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
• Friction-fit assembly on our grid framework means only a small amount of glue is needed during assembly
• Made to work with any scale model
• Works with imperial standard board dimensions – every full-scale tile is 1×1′ (30x30cm)
What you will need
• PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)