Games Workshop – Warhammer 40,000/Age of Sigmar – Disciples of Tzeentch – Tzaangors
Out of stock
Savage, avian beasts dedicated to Tzeentch, Tzaangors have been willingly warped into shapes and forms pleasing to the Architect of Fate. They watch and wait, with bestial cunning and cold intelligence, and when the time comes to strike they fight with a bitter strength, hacking with sharp blades and gouging horns. Eager to impress their duplicitous god, they fight with lunatic energies, hoping to be rewarded with further gifts of change.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Tzaangors, bedecked head to foot in the avian symbolism of Tzeentch. These models have a huge amount of customisation available:
– 24 (24!) heads – 12 different designs with 12 different sets of horns, meaning your Tzaangors will be unique;
– 12 savage blades, 12 arcanite shields and 12 sets of axe and pick – pair up the savage blades or carry one and a shield on each model, your choice;
– 2 models can be assembled as Mutants – these have special, mutated heads. In fact, they have 2 heads. Each. Accompanying their terrible deformity are special mutated weapons – 2 swords and 2 axes, each featuring staring eyes modelled on the hilts;
– 2 models can be assembled as icon bearers;
– 2 models can be assembled as Twistbrays, the unit leaders – there are 4 specific sets of extra-ornate horns for them, and 2 double-handed savage greatblades.
This kit comprises 142 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Miniatures supplied unassembled and unpainted.